Callaway X Hybrid
Callaway Golf X Hybrids draft from Callaway’s X Series drivers and fairway woods – incorporated with a Modified X-Sole design for versatility and superior turf interaction with proven Callaway Golf core technologies. The X Hybrid provides the ultimate in stainless steel hybrid performance with X Series styling and playability.
A modified X-Sole design provides hybrid versatility, cutting through the thick rough while sliding smoothly over tight fairways, as well as lowering the leading edge to help get the ball airborne quickly and easily.
Increased perimiter weighting with an optimized center of gravity position results in a high moment of inertia for greater stability and increased trajectory control.
The Callaway Golf X Hybrids utilize patented Callaway Golf technologies including VFT technology to maximize ball speed and perimeter weighting for more distance and forgiveness, S2H2 to increase discretionary weight by removing it from the the hosel and repositionit in the perimeter, and Tru-Bore technology to provide improved feel and clubhead control.
Callaway FT Hybrid
The next generation of hybrids that features Callaway Golf’s proprietary Fusion Technology.
A stainless steel face and body combine with a tungsten-infused sole plate to provide optimal ball flight trajectories and shot-shaping control.
2. OptiFit System provides two CG options- Draw for promoting a draw or reducing a slice/fade and Neutral for maximum workability.
3. Tungsten-infused sole is designed with a lower leading edge making the sweet spot more accessible while the dual runner design ensures cleaner turf interaction.
4. Traditional hosel creates the performance and customization that will appeal to a wider range of players.
5. Wood-type design allows for a variety of different shots while delivering increased forgiveness as compared to long irons.
6. Fujikura shaft adds to the club’s incredible feel and performance.
Related Hybrid Articles